Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Family Portraits

Within the past few weeks, three depictions of members of the family have caught my eye.

The first was emailed to me by Brother-In-Law. Last winter, our family visited their family to make Christmas cookies. Here are Mother and me:


And this one, the cover of an invitation to join Daughter for a day of school. I was honored to be selected as her "special friend." I'm glad to see I've got my i.d. badge on my belt, but it looks like I could use a shave:

And finally, Youngest drew himself and Mother, sporting their new shoes. Youngest, like many five-year-olds, prefers his skies in cross-section. And that's not a ghost standing on the right. That was an abandoned first attempt on the other side of the page. Apparently he didn't get the new Spider-Man pajamas quite right:

1 comment:

Gina said...

I totally see the family resemblence in all of those! Great artists!