Saturday, April 7, 2007

From Daughter and Youngest's Journals


From Daughter’s journal, written just before spring break:

Dear Journal,

I am very excited that we are going to Cincinnati. We are going there for fun and we have to drive my big brother [Eldest] to the airport because he is going to England. We are going to stay at a hotel with a pool and my mom said that when we get to the hotel me and my brother [Youngest] are going to jump and play in the pool even if it is really late at night. Me and [Youngest] are buds so me and him are going to have fun together with each other.

Love, your friend,

[Daughter]

P.S. I love my little brother [Youngest}

I REALLY LOVE HIM!


From Youngest’s journal, as dictated to Daughter, same day, just after:

Dear Journal,

I am very excited because my brother [Eldest] is going to England and we have to drive him to the airport in Cincinnati and we are going to stay at a hotel overnight and me and my sister [Daughter] are going to jump and play at the pool in our hotel. We are going to sleep there for two nights.

Sincerely, your friend,

[Youngest]

4 comments:

Gina said...

Those were too cute! Are they some kind of school thing or do they actually do them on their own?

Anonymous said...

So stinking cute!

Father said...

Not for school. Just for fun. Daughter is always writing things in her journal - which isn't actually a journal, it's a million notebooks all over the house with one or two pages written in each. And this time, Youngest was there, and he tends to do whatever he sees them doing.

Father said...

Not for school. Just for fun. Daughter is always writing things in her journal - which isn't actually a journal, it's a million notebooks all over the house with one or two pages written in each. And this time, Youngest was there, and he tends to do whatever he sees them doing.